It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #1
(female)

AloneinIndiana HB User
Unhappy Wanting out in Indiana

I have been married for almost 3 years. I have been miserable for most of the time, but ended up pregnant twice. The first time, he admitted he meant to do it, the second time came shortly after his refusal to get snipped because "it would make him less of a man." I had my tubes tied right after I had our last child, and an embalism a few days later. After almost a year, I am now going through pre-menopause and have been diagnoed with bipolar disorder. I visited a divorce attorney last week (he was aware of this) and let him know what she said. Part of it was that if we could come to an agreement, she would waive the retainer and only charge for the time. He refuses to acknowledge that I want a divorce, and to boot, refuses to go to the doctor even though every time we have "relations" I get an infection. I can't get a speedy or civil divorce and he's trying to constantly affect my health. I don't know what to do....

Closed Thread