It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 06:23 AM   #1
(male)

rod24773 HB User
Realtionship just fell apart and Im so confused and sad

I put my heart out there 1 1/2 years ago after surviving my ex wife leaving in an affair 4 years ago. My girlfriend of the past 1 1/2 years just called it quits and I am really really devistated. Thought I had found happiness and love again but I find myself dashed on the rocks of life once again.I cant believe how devisted I am .I survived the ultimate betrayal 4 years ago but just cant seem to shake this . My girlfriend says she can't handle being in a relationship "call it fear, call it what you want". I never saw this coming and dont know if I can go on after this

Last edited by rod24773; 01-23-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Old 01-31-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
(female)

newlease HB User
Re: Realtionship just fell apart and Im so confused and sad

You CAN go on-- I know you are hurt and devastated but you can do this. Sometimes we have our heart broken more than our friends or family, but that just brings us to the right person.

Don't give up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2013, 04:43 AM   #3
(male)

rod24773 HB User

I read an axiom the other day that stated "Have the strength to walk away and the patience to wait for what you deserve". It sounds wonderful .I am working on both but it is so hard. It definitely feels like she is confused and let fear consume her. Doesnt much matter .I still need to move on but once again I am having a hard time

Old 02-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #4
(male)

rod24773 HB User

My ex girlfriend emailed late last week me asking about my ill mother.This after about 4 days of no contact/She berated me saying that I thought we were going to be friends ."Friends stay in contact". I let her know how hurt I was at her ending our relationship . She has just contacted me again.Once again asking about my mother .I responded with only facts and nothing else.I must walk away but dont wish to lose this person in my life .I must be an idiot as I am hurting myself but again dont wish to lose her .

Closed Thread