It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2013, 06:17 AM   #1
(female)

writerchick9557 HB User
Another Newbie

Hi all. I've been married for 11 years. My husband and I have a 6-year-old with special needs. After debating the issue many times, I have decided to go ahead and divorce him. There is no infidelity involved on either side. We have a lot of differences and he tends to disapprove of a lot of the things I do. Eventually it got to the point where I just preferred to not be in the same room as him. I'm a really sensitive person and he's not. He went out of town for work a few days ago. While he was gone, I was so much more relaxed and happy. Anyway, I am in the very beginning of this process. He has agreed to move out tomorrow.

Old 06-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
(female)

lhodgdon HB User
Re: Another Newbie

Good luck and I applaud you for being a mom with a special needs child. I have a friend who has 2 autistic children out of her 4, so I have seen have difficult it can be. Again good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply