It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Divorce & Separation Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
(female)

pinkzebra1 HB User
Infedelity and depression

I had an affair on my husband, It ended over a year ago. I take full responsibilty for it and whish I could take it back. At this point I can't all I can do is move on. My husband wants to stay with me but now has severe anxiety issues and major depression he does not want to get help with this and I am not sure what to do. He drinks often and he also tells me he does not think he can get over what I have done. I just want some help to know the best way to handle this situation. We have kids together that are younger and I know this is affecting them since we fight all the time. I just want my kids to have the best possible out come for my mistake that has lead to caose in our home, granite we did not have a good relationship prior to what I did. Not justifying what I did I know it was wrong and am so sorry for it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2013, 04:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User
Re: Infedelity and depression

Hi, do you and your husband love each other and do you two have a romantic life? It is difficult to suggest any advice until the picture of your personal life is more clear. However, your husband is going down very dark road especially if you add excessive drinking to the mix, a road he may never come back from without help. If he has been feeling this way for a year it is problematic and it may be more than the affair that he is in depression. You are not at fault here, people make mistakes and you have confessed and asked for forgiveness and now if you want to move on with this then it is up to him to forgive and forget,,,,,,,,wish I had more solid advice for you......take care....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply