It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
(male)

htall HB User
Feel tipsy without drinking and a bit out of it.

Hi,

For a while now ive been feeling slighty out of it. Its hard to explain but im guessing a mild drug would have the same affect. Have never taken drugs so im just guessing. My work college has jokingly said i look like im on drugs on a few occasions.

Added to this, about a month a go one evening i felt slight tipsy. It almost feels like ive had a drink and im at the stage when its gone to your head and you feel a bit light headed. Tonight this feeling is back again and my pupils are dilated.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Old 04-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
(female)

Sharonce HB UserSharonce HB UserSharonce HB User
Re: Feel tipsy without drinking and a bit out of it.

I don't know what it might be, but because of your eyes being dilated, you need to see a doctor. It could be a migraine. Don't put this off. You might start making a journal of what you are doing with this happens. What you have eaten. This will help a doctor make an assessment. Probably need a CT to rule out other problems. They are painless. Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

bindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB User
Re: Feel tipsy without drinking and a bit out of it.

There are a multitude of different causes to dizziness and balance problems. I would recommend seeing a general practitioner and an Ear Nose and Throat doctor to get a neurological and vestibular examination.

Closed Thread