It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
(male)

Krion HB User
Trembling.

For months, ive been panicing, getting more and more nauseus. Id start to tremble, breath heavily, think about it by telling myself not to think about it..and the end result would be panic to a ridiculous degree.

As i was getting nervous again today, i suddenly realised iwas trembling. If i spent a significant amount of time like this, my eyes would keep bouncing about in little twitchy patterns. Would that make me as nauseus?

When i get my "oh god im dying" panic attacks, ill shake visibly and be obviously upset . This is when the big things come. Id clearly be trembling even more.

constrict throat, light headed, positive feedback loop, all churning together to rapidly increase my terror. Add in real heart pain (mitral valve prolapse) and increased pain from another condition,.

That sounds about right. It also fits in to dizzy bursts when feeling bad, looking in the direction you feel, and then are smashed with the dizzy brick. Id like to know what anyone else thought? I fear due to my many many illnesses i will be unable to quanitify one. So they only enduce panic.

Forgive this horrific wording, i am trying not to let panic get to me and is really not..easy. Stupid mitral valve prolapse hurts more the more you worry. At least i have a built in stress barometer. Bah.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

bindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB User
Re: Trembling.

It sounds like some sort of anxiety disorder. Lets make one important distinction:

Is the dizziness a result of your panic attacks? If so, you need to treat the anxiety disorder for the dizziness and related symptoms to disappear.

OR

Is the panic attack a result to the dizziness? Anxiety disorders are commonly caused by dizziness and vertigo. In this instance, the cause of the dizziness or vertigo must be found and treated. Additionally, medication may be helpful for the associated anxiety.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
dizzy, eye, sense, tremble