It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
(male)

Chart023 HB User
Sudden dizziness/vertigo and light nausea!!!

It suddenly came when i looked at a plane in the sky and tilted my head back, i got slightly dizzy and it passed 5 min later and didn't bothered me for the rest of the day. But the next morning, when i was doing my usual morning stretch, and did the neck strech, i got dizzy acompained with light nausea, and it got worse in the morning so i decided to lay down and when i tried to sit up straight, i got really dizzy, the room really spun i had to hold my head in my hand and it passed in 30 sec but after that it's more of a light car sickness feeling that seem to diminish if i don't move.
I have light migraine ex: 1 per 2weeks or so, and not really strong.
Beside that, i'm a healthy person, and it is the first time that it happen.

It really came so out of nowhere, if someone have a similar experience i would really like your comment or any comment really.
I looked at the other post and didn't find someting i could relate to.
I already have a meeting with my doc. for a check-up, blood test and the like, in two week, but still worried.
Matt

Old 08-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

bindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB Userbindar HB User
Re: Sudden dizziness/vertigo and light nausea!!!

It could be something called BPPV. A very common and easily treatable condition. Your doctor can test you for BPPV with the Dix-Hallpike maneuver.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread