I'm not familiar with the maneuvers and Epley people talk about doing so I don't know if what I'm going to tell you may be one of those treatments. But this has worked on quite a few people suffering with dizziness and extreme nausea. It works almost immediately! If it doesn't work the very first time you should do it 3 times over the day.
You first decide which side makes you feel more dizzy. Then do the following:
1. lay your head over the end of your bed
2. Turn head to the side that is the worse and COUNT 30 SECONDS
3. Then place head in center and...................." " "
4. then turn head to other side and................." " "
5. Then place head again in center and............" " "
THEN COME UP SLOWLY.
A good friend of mine had such dizziness she could hardly stand and her doctor told her to do this and it should work the first time..if it does not, do it 3 times during the day. It worked like a miracle for her the first time....as it did for me. It surely is worth a try and can't hurt you. I hope it will help some of you out there...I know what it feels like to be dizzy...it's awful and depressing.
Good luck.....let me know if any of you have success with this method as I and a couple of friends of mine did.