It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2011, 06:40 AM   #1
(female)

Nemmis 1948 HB User
Fuzzy / Light Headedness

Hi -

I am 63yrs of age, and have been experiencing episodes of 'fuzzyheadedness' - like my brain has become unnattached from skull and is floating around a bit - very weird- This has just started happening over - say the last 3 months.
I usually just have to sit still for a while - if happens while moving, hang on to something .
It isn't like classic vertigo, as have that before and not nearly as severe, and not like I am going to faint.
Thought it may have something to do with fact that I wear varifocal lenses vs split lenses in spectacles - offto get optician to check that one out !
As I have been on medication for a while, can't see that that has any implications......and am not particularly anxious at present.... believe me I have known what 'anxious' is !!
The real worry is if this 'sensation' comes over me when driving... a tad scary when I read that thi scould be sympton of onset MS......sometimes web has too much information.
I have read several responses on wbsite - which are very helpful, guess I just wanted to share my experience withothers.

Closed Thread