It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
(female)

Scout108 HB User
My story- a happy ending

Hi I saw this while flicking through for an unrelated health condition. I just want to give to hope to anyone going through what I went through. Twenty years ago,after the birth of my first son I became dizzy. I was terrified wondering wha was wrong with me. I was never given a brain scan, and suffered on and off for 3 years. I was put on Serc. I had to change my sleeping position( and have never been able to sleep on my stomach since) and went through months of symptoms then brief remissions. However, it seems that eventually I recovered. I still get dizzy sometimes, especially if tired/ stressed, and occassionally I just wake up dizzy, but it goes away. However, it seems that the 'active' stage of whatever it was has been overcome. My right ear will never be quite the same, but I do believe that my condition was an inflammatory response to stress. I have had similar problems in other parts of my body over the years, which hasnt been great, but I remember how consuming this was because it was impossible to forget about, since every time I moved it was there. Hope is out there! Anna

The Following User Says Thank You to Scout108 For This Useful Post:
smspaz3 (01-12-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread