It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
(male)

showtime4904 HB User
30 days after surgery..doc day we did not fix your problem

Today was my 30 day visit after having the tube in my left ear. My OTO doctor tell me today, after I explain to him I am more off balance than before. He replies I am all out of answers, he replies I have done more of these surgeries and any doctor living. After 30 days doc say you should feel better.... ..but everyone body is different I said..with his cocky tone he say well dont what to tell you sir.

Then he replies maybe its your eyes have them checked, if they are not working together, it causes dizziness..

I told him from day 1, I feel off balance when driving the motion makes me wont to tilt to my left so I feel comfortable driving on the right side of the street. And when sitting at red light the car vibration makes me dizzy and wobblie when I pull off..well no answer for that sir and now my 15 yr search continues.. Any solution HELP

showtime4904

Closed Thread