It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
(male)

cema0607 HB User
Uninformed person in need of help x.x

About 4 month ago it all started when i first was at a restaurant, sitting in my chair, i looked at the ceiling and almost felt because my balance was so bad and i had to take a walk after with my wife's help to reduce the diziness.

Since the, every so often some symptomes comes and goes ...

For about a week id feel lightheaded, i would feel like i am just not present, its not a censation where everything moves around me, but that i would jst feel away, mentally gone. i never felt like this before in my life and it would only occur mid-day.

Id feel like that for a week and itd just go away after, come bk the next month.

Only last week end i started worying about it wich led me here, id get lightheaded as usual but increased, migraines in the morning when i wake up.
My right ear drum would feel full, pushed, like if i poored water in it, but only the right one.

I have some dificulties remembering somethings. I sometimes wake up with a hangover feelings even tho i havent touched any alchohol for a loong time.

This morning my eyes just cried by themselves for no reason.

I really wonder whats wrong with me and is the kind of person that would think the worst of the worst and id really need some help, even just guidance, directions or advices.

I am 21 yrs old. moved to the united states a year ago, from france.
My partner says that i just have allergies, tho i do not have a runny nose or i dont cough or sneeze, wich i would if i had allergies. Stress level has been high lately, higher than ever indeed. But i am a very relaxed person, stress never bothered me.

I appreciate if anybody could help me, i have no insurance, no money to run a scan or even see a doctor ..

Thank you for youre help,

Mike.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
(female)

Elliess HB User
Re: Uninformed person in need of help x.x

This sounds like a vestibular/migraine type of dizziness/vertigo. There are a number of ways to help this - do you have a free medical clinic nearby? Meanwhile, it's important to eat proper food (perhaps avoiding migraine triggers), take good care of yourself. There are medications as well and various treatments that are very effective. I didn't have insurance either. Still don't. : ) But finally did see a doctor who was very helpful. I used a very therapeutic diet to help with some alternative methods. But everyone's situation is different - wishing you the best.

Last edited by mod85; 10-10-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
(male)

cema0607 HB User

I did see a doctor 4 days ago, he diagnosed me with sinusitus .. Tho i have no coughing, running nose or nose full.

My symptomes have came back worst than ever, i feel like im not myself, pretty much a second state feeling .. Like when you are really tired but you want to stay up for youre favorite tv show ..

I have nausea that comes and goes... A bloodwork has been done and will come back by monday.

I have been prescribed antibiotics (amoxicillin), but my lightheadedness kind of feeling hasnt gone away, i can wake up feeling perfectly, give it 2 hours and it happens ..

Thank you for you're help, i do eat healthy tho.

Last edited by mod85; 10-10-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User

Hello
I am so sorry for the trouble you are having. It does sound like something that should be checked by a doctor. I am no doctor but I will share with you what I do know. My husband suffers from vertigo and it increases when his allergies are bad. Now he doesnt have alot of outwards signs of allergies but fluid collects on the ear drum and around the ear drum causing him grief. When he goes on an allergie medicine ( over the counter one) it really improves. The medicine helps dry up the fluid and inturn makes him feel better. If you bought the allergy medicine and tried and within a week to 10 days you should know if its helping. Sometimes he feels it the very next day after taking the medicing. It might be worth a try.
Myself, Years ago I went to a allergist because I was having dizzy spells. He tested me and found I was allergic to anything formentive like coke pepsi pickles cheese relish vinegar. He said this allergy is very common and would cause dizzyness and foggy head tiredness etc. Sure enough after any event I had been at where I had nibbled away on cheese, pickles etc and drank coke the next day I was spun. Just another idea to think about.
Good Luck
God Bless Mulchie

Old 10-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

You may have what is called "positional vertigo". Search for positional vertigo exercises. Sometimes the crystals in the ears get out of place and need to be put back in place via exercises especially for vertigo.

The Following User Says Thank You to Misty800 For This Useful Post:
Mulchie (10-14-2012)
Reply Reply

Tags
dizzy, ear fullness, lightheaded, migraines