It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
(male)

Carlton34 HB User
constant lightheadedness

Over 2 years ago,after shoveling snow all day, I started to feel like I was free falling out of an airplane. This is while I was sitting down. I became very nautious for a few hours until the feelings finally passed. Over the next month or so I would get waves of lightheadedness until one day while exercising at the gym I felt something pop all over my body. I became very nautious and dizzy. It was so bad for hours that I went to the ER. After many test, nothing was found. The doctor told me it was just exhaustion. Over the next few months the problem really didn't go away. I was in and out of doctors offices and tested all over. Blood tests, CAT scans, MRI's, ENT's and still nothing was found. After being treated for possible migranes and anxiety I am still battling this issue. I have good weeks and bad weeks. I get lightheaded to the point of almost fainting. My arms become very fatigued. I become very weak all over and start to feel like I am falling. I get a lot of pressure in the back of my head and neck. No one can find an actual diagnosis. Any suggestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: constant lightheadedness

Hi again. Thanks for the details. Have you had any heart testing? After exertion, it seems it started. Cardiac problems that could cause these symptoms are abnormal heartbeats, arrythmias, hi blood pressure, low blood pressure, if blocked coronary artery it can manifest in nausea , dizziness&weak or pain in arms.Arrythmias& bp trouble can cause lightheadedness. Ask about EKG, stress test, halter monitor, check your blood pressure on one of those 29.99 machines you can get @ discount or drug store. Also, did you have your blood sugar checked? Just a few ideas. Hope that you get better soon!

Last edited by gmak; 10-18-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: mistyping& gave name of store

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply