| | Dizziness
I am 27, I am from India and I am in USA now (This is the first time I am in a very cold climate). I have been suffering from Dizziness quite for sometime. I checked with a ENT doctor and he told me that I am suffering from a fluid imbalance in my ears causing my dizziness.
In the recent days, I have found the following symptoms.
1. My left leg seems to be very weak and I could feel dizziness if I push my weight to my left leg.
2. My right hand and right leg is very cold.
3. There is a disturbance in my eye sight as I feel dizziness while in high brightness and darkness.
4. There is light pain in my shoulders, muscles (not always).
5. There is a disturbance I could feel in my left leg while walking.
6. I feel myself as highly stressed.
7. Sometimes, I forget words while speaking to people.
I am too much worried about this and I am thinking a lot about my dizziness while taking every step.
Pls help me if there is a solution for this.