It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #1
(male)

noz03 HB User
Vertigo after hitting head

First of all let me say I really appreciate any opinions from anyone on this forum, even if you are not sure of your words it is always good to hear input and opinions from other people.

So, Friday night I was on my way home from a party with my girlfriend, a little intoxicated I admit and managed to trip and then hit my head (around the front of my hairline) onto a metal post. Felt a bit dizzy for 10 seconds, and very stupid for about 5 minutes but I never lost consciousness, it barely hurt and I have only a very small bruise the next day. The only thing that is worrying me is that I keep getting quite serious vertigo when I move my head, and especially when I am laying down. It usually lasts for around 5 seconds and then my world starts to level out again! Especially it is now the 2nd day and I don't feel any improvement. And no headaches at all since the incident.

So what I would like to ask is, what could be causing this from such a relatively minor injury? And am I in any serious danger?

Thank you for any ideas or opinions anyone might have!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply