It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 06:57 AM   #1
(female)

reetata HB User
Unhappy Has anyone got any good advice to find a cure

I am now in my 6th year of dizziness. I had a good job, an active social life and a nice car before having a dreadful vertigo attack one morning. This resulted in 40% nerve damage to my inner ear and I never regained ny full balance again. 2 MRI,s proved inconclusive. I have never worked since and basically lost everything I had because of it. I had a bad vertigo attack last week and I now taking prochlorperazine which I have not taken before. My head is swaying and rocking inside and I dread going to bed. I have to prop myself up upright.I was previously diagnosed with labarynthitis and vestibular neuronitis. I have suffered terrible headaches over the past since it first happened but all the different medication made it worse so I stopped taking it eventually.
Can I take paracetamol with this drug?

Old 03-06-2013, 10:04 AM   #2
(male)

johnmactavish HB User
Re: Has anyone got any good advice to find a cure

Happened to me last Thursday. Havent been to work for four days now. Doctor told me to do the Epley maneuver 3x a day. Still cannot balance myself when walking. Cannot drive. Doctor gave me a note to come back to work on Monday.

Did you quit your job or were you fired? What income are you living on now?

Last edited by johnmactavish; 03-06-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2013, 06:05 AM   #3
(male)

bubba967 HB User
Re: Has anyone got any good advice to find a cure

This happened to me in 2006, I was eventually "let go" because I couldnt drive. Still daily miserable dizziness. Blurred vision and tinnitus are accompanying symptoms. Hope all works out for you guys. I was a computer engineer for 34 bank branches, lost it all. House, cars and money... still no cure

Reply Reply