It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #1
(female)

Jada62 HB UserJada62 HB User
Bad sinus and allergies

Can bad sinus and allergies cause dizziness..I also have tinnitus. Double whammy.....in the morning I notice when I blow my nose there is some blood, is this a sinus infection?

Old 04-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB User
Re: Bad sinus and allergies

Allergies and sinus issues can certainly cause lightheadedness and dizziness. Fluid gets trapped in your Eustachian tubes in your ears and can cause your equilibrium to feel off. If you just see a little blood in the morning when you blow your nose it's probably from dry air. Try using a humidifier in your bedroom or a saline nose drop to help with moisture.

The Following User Says Thank You to rudiraven For This Useful Post:
legallyblondied (04-16-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

legallyblondied HB User
Re: Bad sinus and allergies

Thanks Jada...I almost went to a very bad place where my anxiety starts and that with recent dizziness, blocked eustachian tubes and winds and allergies will be over the cliff. I have NEVER been dizzy until today. I would just asume it is ears since this has been going on for a month and I have done saline, sudafed, antibitoics and it is the same. I feel fine but I woke up this morning with not being able to get my balance to walk down a hall and in a few secs I
was fine..I worked all day and thought I just got up too fast, and I laid down and looked at the sky and it happened and stopped...so I want to believe it is sinus but I have severe cervical spine issues...I have no pain and the MRI said all was the same. Am not sure compressed nevers in spine would cause dizziness but thanks for your post...helps with the anxiety! Karen

Reply Reply