It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Down Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2006, 09:54 AM   #1
(female)

Katkando HB User
Cool My son is 32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE I just wanted to say my son will turn 32 in June and he has taught me more about life than I can say, he also is D/S. He has had some health problems, but has a job, grad. from high school and is a very happy young man. He has a heart murmer, sleep apnea, uses oxy at night. He is such a sweet heart, his name is Jamie
Not sure how the newbie got under my name I'm new to this!
I do have alot of experience with D/S and would be happy to answer any questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2006, 11:04 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Karen W. HB User
Re: My son is 32

HI,
I have a son David who now is 20 years old and has graduated high school, he goes to Easter seals twice a week-(ceramics and bowling), I was thinking of getting him in a Job program in the fall, I don't think he could handle full time but even if it's twice a week, he is socializing with people and it's an outing. David has two things wrong with his heart and his eye's are not good, he is going to have to have cornea transplants, he has keratoconus in both eye's, so handing bright lights is a little difficult. He is the joy of my life, he is always so happy and he is a funny guy. He has taught me to have more patients and I know he has made me a better person. How much dose your son work a week? How long are his shifts??
Karen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread