It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Down Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2000, 06:22 PM   #1

Royalene HB User
Lightbulb Keep old messages

I received much needed info on the old message board. I hope these will not be deleted for a long time. Anyone new on this board "please go to the old board" Good stuff.

WE have had Joey for 9 months now. He is 33 and we as a family have had a lot of adjusting to do. Would love to hear from someone with an adult DS. Or anyone that has become a sudden guardian of an adult DS.

Love to hear from you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2000, 09:31 PM   #2

masmiles HB User
Cool

Royalene,

While I tend to agree, the old boards were getting a bit cluttered by people not looking for a related topic, just reposting the same question over and over. I hope this time we can stay a little cleaner! I DO prefer the old format over this one, though. It will take a bit of getting used to, but I think I can adapt.

Take care,
Jessica

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2000, 04:45 PM   #3

Royalene HB User
Jessica,
Thank you for responding. I will enjoy this new format, just that when I starting so much good information came out of it. I would of hoped someone new like me coming on board will learn much. I truly like the idea of getting e-mail when someone responds.

Closed Thread