It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Down Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2009, 08:51 AM   #1
(female)

nattynoo HB User
so much love 4 mi likkle boi x

hi im 20 and have a son with downs syndrome i was 18 wen i had him jw if theres any other young mums wiv a child with ds. plz write bk

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
(female)

leia21 HB User
Re: so much love 4 mi likkle boi x

hi im 21 and was 19 wen i had my son he has downs he also has two heart defects and leukemia hes a star hes been thru so much. i also have another son he is perfectly healthy i had him wen i was 16

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
(female)

Lela17 HB User
Re: so much love 4 mi likkle boi x

HI everyone, I am a Mom of a 4 year old boy with DS. He has seen one too many doctors since the day he was born. He has had AV canal repaired plus two more whole in his heart when he was 3 months old, has acid reflux disease, has had ear tubes done and maybe again for the third time, constipation problem and thyroid as well. He also has atlano axial instability, which is a gap in the neck bones. There are certain things he can not do, so we have to be really careful not to injure it. So we have been through a lot in the few years of his life, but he is making progress every day. Hope to hear from all of you out there..

Closed Thread