Results of Quad Screen
I am 18 weeks pg and received information that my quad screen came back with minimal risk for DS. According to my OB, the rate for 'normal' is 1/270. My risk is 1/264. We have a sonogram in 8 days and we have decided to go ahead with a amniocentisis to be absolutely sure. I am not sure how to feel about this. While I know the risk has increased by only 2%, I am not sure how that plays out for our baby. We continue to pray however we would never consider terminating the pg if the baby had DS. Any advice, support or shared experience would be greatly helpful. Thanks!