It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2006, 08:16 AM   #1
(male)

chauvin05 HB User
Propoxyphene Vs. Dextropropoxyphene ?

What is the difference between dextropropoxyphene and propoxyphene? What does the dextro indicate?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2006, 07:20 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Propoxyphene Vs. Dextropropoxyphene ?

I do believe that may be dextromethoraphan? i know that they are finding out thru research that adding dextro to certain pain meds really kind of 'boosts" the effects,or the anelgesic affcts of it.its an enhancer type of med when added to them.i just was not aware that there was any actual med out there,espescially darvocet that they had actually done this to yet.

I would just try googling something like dextromethoraphan and propoxyphene and see what may if anything,just pop up.I am not sure this is what that refers to but it may be what that name actually refers to.just a thought.FB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread