It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2001, 08:56 AM   #1

tonybsd HB User
Question Impact of different drugs

If anyone has information, websites, white page documents, or any other type of information on the impact different types of ectasy, acid, ghb, and ketamine? (special k - street name) have on the body, couldyou please direct me towards it. I'd really like to help convince some people to stop taking things. Tony

Old 07-29-2001, 06:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mel333 HB User
Try Erowid vaults - huge site on x etc. There is a huge amount of info on the net, search MDMA and ectasy. x seems to cause irreversable brain damage in terms of memory and can lead to anxiety , depression etc. There is lots of info on this!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread