It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
(female)

agni27 HB User
Chinese Herbal medicine question

Hi,
I have been given the CHM with name of 'Saliva Shou Wu' to improve my blood circulation by my acupuncturist. I am also taking 75mg of Nu-seal, which is aspirin, 2.5mg tablet of Cardicor which is a Beta-Blocker, and 10mg of Crestor which is to lower cholesterol. My arteries are in excellent health and my doctor is trying to find out it I have angina.
I would like to eventually go off the Alopathic medicine and rely only on acupuncture, homeopathy and or Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Can anyone give me the website where I can find out about interaction between CHM and Alopathic medicine, my chemist is not familiar with 'Salvia Shou Wu' he says, he was not able to shed any light on my query. My doctor does not know CHM. Perhaps there is someone at large who can either answer my question or steer me in the right direction.
Many thanks.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
traditional chinese medicine tcmalt Alternative Medicine 11 03-14-2009 05:07 PM
adrenal fatigue diagnosis / chinese herbal medicine Isaac1 Open to All Other Health Topics 6 03-18-2008 07:33 AM
Is it safe to take chinese herbal medicine with antidepressants? vicky88 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 1 07-27-2007 08:06 PM
Hey chinese herbs...? JAZ87 Alternative Medicine 2 07-12-2006 02:10 AM
Anyone ever try Chinese medicine (acupuncture/herbals)? RageOfAngels Alternative Medicine 74 06-25-2006 10:53 PM