It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2009, 04:22 AM   #1
(male)

kentucky13 HB User
Horrible Stacker 3 Incident, Need Advice

i am now 21 years old. but when i was in high school, 17 or 18 im not for sure, i took 3 stackers all at once. they came in packs of 3, i didnt know any better. at first i was fine, then 20 min. later i got an awesome rush, five mintues after that rush it was all downhill. the rest of the night i felt like i wanted to puke but couldnt. my ENTIRE UPPER BODY was going on and off numb, including my face. this went on for 2-3 hours. i lied down on the pavement of a church parking lot with my one friend reciting the lords prayer....seriously thought i might die. finally, i settled in and just felt really weak and weird the rest of the night. i was with one friend, and we never told anyone. at the time i felt like i would rather die than let my parents know i had taken drugs. they would have grounded me forever. anyway, i went on to finish competitive sports in high school, ive done running up to 4 miles at a time. so my heart should be good and strong right? or later in life could this incident still come back to bite me??? thanks for the suggestions, advice, whatnot in advance. much appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB User
Re: Horrible Stacker 3 Incident, Need Advice

When you took the Stacker 3 it probably still had ephedra in it. Ephedra was legal then and used in a lot of diet products, cold remedies, etc. It speeds up your metabolism, heart rate, etc. which is why you felt so weird. They took it off the market because it did cause some fatalities with overdoses. You did not take "drugs" and you accidentally took more than recommended. Thank goodness everything turned out ok. I have had a similar effect when I took certain cold meds. It should have no lasting effects and I'm sure you're fine. Stop worrying and take care

Last edited by rudiraven; 02-06-2009 at 08:18 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: Horrible Stacker 3 Incident, Need Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudiraven View Post
When you took the Stacker 3 it probably still had ephedra in it. Ephedra was legal then and used in a lot of diet products, cold remedies, etc. It speeds up your metabolism, heart rate, etc. which is why you felt so weird.
Yes, this is correct. Not only did it have Ephedra in it, but lots of it! Stacker also contains caffeine, so combined with Ephedra, the effects are even more powerful.

Quote:
They took it off the market because it did cause some fatalities with overdoses.
Yes...It was taken off the market for the very reasons which you experienced.

Quote:
It should have no lasting effects and I'm sure you're fine. Stop worrying and take care.
I would agree....You should experience no problems whatsoever.

Best of luck to you.

Regards,

Ex

Closed Thread