It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
(female)

neverwellbutrin HB User
wellbutrin xl adverse overdose side effects and withdrawal

here we go. i started wellbutrin xl 150mg on saturday the 15Th of jnuary. prescribed because i felt fatigue and blah.. when really iam just homesick andshitty time if year-that week of 150mg was okay then moved on to the 300mg xl the friday after as prescribed by my doctor.... instantly felt tunnell vision nauseated bugged out couldnt concentrate couldnt talk couldnt function chest was pounding ears wrre rining. similar to hallucinatory blurred vision seeming wavy and irrodeccent. i stopped talking them had paramedics to check my vitals that evening. skipped a pill for saturday, took regular 150 on sunday and it is now wednesday and i am still messed up. my head is foggy,i feel faint, dizzy andears are ringing. i am at a psych hspital being monitored these effects from welbutrin put thoughtthat are so evil and dsturbing into your head. i am scared ny head will never feelright again as i feel disassociated with my body and mind. anxiety is through the roof. some websites say this could last anywhere from 1 to 8 weeks... please help i need to kno what i am in for and for how long. when will my head be back to normal instead of feeling like i have a fishbowel over my head not to mention i feel like i have the flu,a drunken hangover and an ecstasy burnout feeling that has lasted days not hours.

Last edited by neverwellbutrin; 01-26-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
(female)

2mexico HB User
Re: wellbutrin xl adverse overdose side effects and withdrawal

I have been on and off of wellbutrin for years.. first took it to quit smoking, and did quit for a year. back to smoking but I have to fight with the dr. to get a prescription... they want to give me anything but wellbutrin and for me personally it is the best and only medication I take.... if keeps me balanced... I have absolutley no side effects, wide awake alert and feeling so much better... it is my understanding that I am one of the few, still my doctor tries pushing other meds on me which make me fell the way you do on wellbutrin... perhaps you would do better on one of the other drugs.. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread