It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Drug Interactions / Side Effects Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
(male)

Stevewuzhere HB User
60 mg paxil to 37.5 effexor xr

Hey guys! so i just got back from the doctor and he is switching me from 60mg of paxil to 37.5 effexor xr . I have been on paxil for a year now and i have read some awful things about coming off of it .. my doctor said for the next 5 days take 30 mg of paxil and then on day 6 to start on the effexor xr on 37.5 ..... i am wondering what feed back i can get and what im getting myself into...... was thinking of taking both for a while?.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Paxil - Is it really dangerous? Imarealpill Drug Interactions / Side Effects 1 09-11-2011 09:50 AM
Changing from Tramadol to Effexor and gabapentin... QtrHrsMomma Drug Interactions / Side Effects 0 07-26-2011 06:46 PM
effexor xr / prozax ladybuggy02 Drug Interactions / Side Effects 2 04-01-2006 11:21 PM
PLEASE READ - Effexor and SSRI WARNING Sandalla Drug Interactions / Side Effects 26 11-18-2005 12:02 AM
Effexor withdrawal?? Wellbutrin side effect?? ZFREEIN2003 Drug Interactions / Side Effects 1 12-24-2004 11:26 PM