It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dysphagia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2013, 07:03 AM   #1
(female)

amberweathersby HB User
Acw 32

Hello,

I too am waiting for another MRI but all of my symptoms are definitley pointing towards MS as well. I had an episode back in April of 2013 where my entire left side went numb all except for my face and arm. My hand, foot, torso and pelvic area all had no feeling. After a Brain and Cervical MRI and a Spinal tap I was admitted into the hospital for 4 days. The MRI found 3lesions on my brain and 3 lesions on my spine. The lesions on my spine were active and I was told by a Neurologist that there was inflammation on my spine and that is what was causing the inflammation. I was given a 3 day high dosage steroid treatment for the inflammation. When I was discharged I still felt the same way I did when I was admitted but I was told that the steroids work slow. As of today my feeling has come back but my left hand feels like it's asleep 24/7. I also have dizziness, lightheadedness and fatigue. Which are all symptoms of MS. I can't be hot, it only make the symptoms worse and the rain does as well. As time goes on I'm noticing that I am becoming forgetful as well. I have tingles through my body everyday. They are not constant but they come and go. My tingles sometimes feels as though something is crawling on me. I was not put on any meds but I think I should be. I see a another Neurologist in August so hopefully I can find out for sure.

Reply Reply