It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2006, 06:30 AM   #1
(female)

prplrose33 HB User
Unhappy Dizziness

A week ago I was having a really bad earache so I put some drops in my ears. I felt instant relief. The next morning I woke up feeling very dizzy and had a hard time moving around. Since then I have felt dizzy on and off, mostly at night and in the morning. The last two days I felt fine...when I went to bed last night I felt dizzy, but eventually fell asleep. 2 hours later I woke up feeling more dizzy. I ended up vomiting and having diarrhea also. I eventually fell asleep again, but woke up feeling the exact same way. I can't keep anything down...has anyone else felt this way?? When I was younger I got dizzy a lot, moslty caused by ear infections, but I never felt like this before. Please help....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2006, 06:57 AM   #2
(female)

dwallech HB User
Re: Dizziness

Good morning,
I would call your dr to make an appt as you may have an inner ear infection, or someting else as there are a lot of viruses out right now. Hope this helps you. Let us know how you are doing and what you find out. Hope you feel better soon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2006, 07:06 AM   #3
(female)

prplrose33 HB User

I can't get in to see a dr until tomorrow. Is there anything I can do in the mean time?? I have to go to work today...

Old 03-27-2006, 08:03 AM   #4
(female)

prplrose33 HB User

also...i have been urinating a lot more than usual since last night and I haven't been drinking that much because I can't keep anything down. Does anyone know what is causing this????

Old 03-27-2006, 09:25 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

arlmon18 HB User

I wouldn't do or take anything until you see the doctor. Is it an ENT? It's not always possible to see a doctor when we need them. I hate having to wait, but sometimes there's no choice. Feel better and let us know.

Old 03-27-2006, 05:12 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

joy78 HB User

Definatley go see a dr. One of the most common causes of dizziness is from your ear. It's not pleasant and can feel like you are seriously ill. But if it's from your ear, you will recover (takes a while sometimes). Go see you dr. right away though, no need to suffer without reason.

Closed Thread