It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 08:15 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hope4All HB UserHope4All HB User
Sore Glands

Hi,

I had a cold that lasted over 2 weeks, since I finally got over most of my symptoms I now have a gland problem. I noticed the glands under my jaw and front of my neck are sore but there is nothing swollen that I can feel. My ear also feels full at times and pain off and on, its not severe pain though also I feel like my sinuses are draining and running down the back of my throat. Its been like this for awhile, I didn't have time to see the regular doctor due to the fact that I just got all my upper teeth removed and most of my bottom ones except for5 for a partial denture. The glands started bothering me right before the pulling of my teeth and its still present. My dentist said I have gum disease but I don't think that would cause my glands to be sore. Can anyone help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread