It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2006, 09:42 AM   #1
(female)

Bilbobeth HB User
Why do ENT want to see me?

I am a patient of an ent consultant who ordered me a barium meal (sounds like a restaurant dish!). I had the barium and apparently it came back ok though I have been taking PPI's for GERD. I have heard nothing for weeks then suddenly I get a phone call out of the blue to go into clinic tomorrow morning. I wonder why? I daren't ask them.

Any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2006, 06:39 PM   #2
(female)

selfadvocate HB User
Re: Why do ENT want to see me?

What did you find out? Why did ENT want to see you? I've been having ear problems with no relief. I was diagnosed with GERD (history of it several years ago--which I think came back because I'm worried about the ear pain). Anyway, I'm curious of the link of your barium meal and your ENT consult. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread