It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2006, 08:38 PM   #1
(female)

andvari HB User
Question pain in tooth from inside my nose?

i have a thread going about my tonsillectimy, this is different from that.. although maybe they're related but i doubt it.
about a week ago i did mad cleaning at my work.. i got every nook and cranny which resulted in my nose getting clogged with dust. it wasn't that big a deal til a day or 2 later when i started to get nose bleeds. they weren't horrible.. nothing to really complain about. but now when i touch the inside of my nose (not picking my nose! lol.. just when it bleeds.. to try and get the blood out), it hurts my front toot on the top.. is that normal at all? just curious.. i think maybe it just has affected my nerve up there o rsomething and it'll take a little while to heal up or get better. its only been this way for 2 days so it's not a huge problem, the bleeding itself has been for over a week now. the only thing is that my nose keeps scabbing up.. then i blow it, and the scab partially comes off so i have pieces of scab in there that poke my nose and scratch it.. so i have to take them off.. with a kleenex of course.. but then that's what hurts my tooth by touching the inside. i probably should leave the scab alone, but it's not very comfortable either way.

Old 05-03-2006, 12:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

wakkochic17 HB User
Re: pain in tooth from inside my nose?

I get that too when my nose gets irritated.. I have a feeling there is a nerve connecting the two because I have absolutely nothing wrong with my front teeth. It drives me craze when I get it because sometimes the pain is persistent..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-04-2006, 09:11 AM   #3
(female)

andvari HB User
Re: pain in tooth from inside my nose?

ya.. it feels like when your teeth become sensitive to cold and hot.. except it's sensitive to my nose lol.. i figure once my nose heals up properly it'll go away. i've never had nose bleeds so i think that for me this is just normal but i wondered if anyone else had this happen to them. guess i'm not weird enough to be alone

Last edited by andvari; 05-04-2006 at 09:12 AM.

Closed Thread