It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2006, 07:09 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

stevie_23 HB Userstevie_23 HB User
Water Nose

This is related to my earlier thread about frequent daily sneezing.

Every single morning without fail I wake up with this horrible feeling deep in my nose. Like my nose is full of water, such as when you're at the beach or in a pool and accidentally sniff a whole heap of water up your nose, and it actually hurts. This is exactly what it feels like.

I am constantly blowing my nose in the mornings for about the first hour and it's like I'll blow, a HEAP of stuff will come out (just clear and relatively runnyish but not pure liquid at all) and then 30 seconds later I'll have to blow again and an equal amount of stuff will come out again. It's like, how can one nose produce so much mucus!?

Any help? It's not allergies. I don't have any, or hay fever. Never had it. This problem has been going on basically since I was about 15 or so. I have lived in 3 different cities and it's never really changed, though since I had these 2 colds earlier this year it's MUCH worse. It used to just be a runny sniffy sort of half-cold-like nose every morning.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread