It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2006, 03:31 PM   #1
(female)

tammyvan HB User
Unhappy HELP ear pressure and pain neck hurts too

hi, all im hoping someone can help a few weeks ago i started with some post nasal drip it lasted for about two weeks it was horrible, then my ears started hurting not very painful but felt pain and blockage, now they feel so blocked and my neck is killing. i do not have an ear infection or anything ive been to the doctors three times already over the past three weeks, now its the front of my neck and my ears hurt; ive been given mucinex i dont know what else to do;

Old 06-05-2006, 07:34 AM   #2
(male)

marco111 HB User
Re: HELP ear pressure and pain neck hurts too

hi tammyvan,im in same situation as you,blocked ears,pains in neck front and back,also throat a bit sore,i have had no luck with the doc,so i can't reallly help (very frustrating) could you let me know how you get on as it might help me, cheers Mark.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2006, 08:02 AM   #3
(female)

tammyvan HB User

hi, i have a appointment this afternoon witha ent doctor now even my jaw and teeth are starting to hurt; i will post back and let you know what he says

Old 06-05-2006, 10:07 AM   #4
(female)

Amby HB User

Hi tammy, please do let us know how it goes. I'm sorry for your pain - I have the exact same thing! And today I have my first ENT appt. Good luck. (to us both)

Old 06-05-2006, 05:02 PM   #5
(female)

tammyvan HB User

hi, thanks so much for your concern i went to the ent; he thinks i have tmj which fits perfectly with all my symptoms, i have so much pain and pressure in and around my ears, jaw, neck, headaches and even my teeth are starting to hurt; this is horrible, i feel some refief just knowing whats wrong; tomorrow i will go to the dentist to confirm and get a teeth gaurd for when i sleep i grind my teeth alot when i sleep; you both should consider tmj as a diagnosis. i will write back when i get back from the dentist and let you know what he says;

Closed Thread