It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 05:30 AM   #1
(female)

TheDead78 HB User
Unhappy red bumps in mouth/sore throat

i have red bumps in my throat, in the back of my tounge and under my tounge. ive been to four doctors. they all say its of no concern. on top of that i have a sore throat. im scared and there not giving me any answers. i've had the sore throat for 7 months now off and on. it doesnt hurt to swallow but its just that annoying pain. and i think from the anxiety i've been getting from worrying so much i've made it much worse then it is. they say the red bumps are normal for some people but i've never heard of that.

Old 08-23-2006, 06:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User
Re: red bumps in mouth/sore throat

TheDead78,
Have you been to see an allergist? I have a similar reaction when I eat things I am sensitive to.. My lumps are red, and kind of remind me of an internal hive response or tiny ulcers. I get my reaction, when eating foods with certain acids in them.. all tomatoes (but Roma), strawberries, etc. If you are not on an antihistamine... try some benadryl. I also recommend going to an allergist, if you have developed a food allergy late in life and it is common in your diet... you need to know. The condition may not be harmful to you, but it can be annoying, painful, and stressful. Good luck. You are not alone.
MG

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread