It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2007, 02:25 PM   #1
(female)

ebelle HB User
suffering for so long pls help!!

i have put some posts here before and no one answered. i had a tonsilectomy in january and since been very ill. i had for 1-2 months fever sore throat muscle pain which increased every 5 days and went from moderate to severe. took antibiotics 2-3 weeks ago for a sinus infection (who knows how long that ones been brewing my sinuses have been killing me since the operation and no one took an xray till now). now im finished with my antibiotics and still feel as horrible as ever, my head is ACHING all the time i have no strength so weak and feel so heavy, it gets worse when the rain comes. upside is my fever and throat pain seemed to have gone away since a few days after my antibiotics started BUT NOW ITS BACK. my throat is still hurting me and my sinuses worse then ever,

i came back neg on mono tests..anyother ideas anyone?

any ideas anyone? im sleeping all day and night and never feel ok!!

HELP!!

Old 05-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User
Re: suffering for so long pls help!!

I'm sorry to hear you are so sick! I'm not sure how to help you because I'm not a doctor. If you've already had all of the standard blood tests and examinations by the ENT, then it's hard to say what might be causing your problem? Although perhaps it could by thyroid related, maybe? I really don't know.

I wish I had some answers for you, but I'm just really not sure what could be wrong. After my tonsillectomy, I felt a lot better. I didn't get sick again until well over a year later when I had bronchitis and a sinus infection. But I have never gotten sick with any throat problems since having my tonsils out. So I'm really not sure what could possibly be going on with your illness.

I know you're probably sick of doctors by now and I don't blame you. I would be to if I was in your position. But I guess if you wanted to check your thyroid, you could go see an endocrinologist and see what kinds of other tests they could do for some other kind of diseases. Maybe it's worth checking it out?

I hope you feel better soon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread