It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2007, 12:02 AM   #1
(male)

Pillbox HB User
Please help with my throat, I'm stumped!

About a week ago I was working outside and it felt like something was stuck in my throat. Almost like I had inhaled a bug or something and it got stuck, and I got to coughing and coughed the rest of the evening. As the night went on my throat got sore and more sore. Now it's not as sore but it's dry and scratchy, and when I wake up in the morning I hack this nasty brown stuff from the back of my mouth and upper throat. This has been going on for a week now and sometimes I can barely tell anything is wrong with it. But at night it gets real sore and dry and when I wake up in the morning it's the same way until I hack the nasty brown stuff up and drink some water. Just wondering if maybe it could be the pollen this or an allergy? I took some allergy medicine today but I really couldn't see a difference. Any thoughts????? Please

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread