It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2007, 10:31 AM   #1
(male)

gutchy1 HB User
Any help??

hi,

For about 1 year i have had a loud ringing noise in both my ears after leaving it a couple of months i decided to got to the doctor at this moment in time i started to feel like there was alot of pressure from the inside pushing out to my ears. i was told that i have inflamed ear canals but the probable cause of the ringing is down to tinitus i was subscribed antibiotics and went back to be told all was ok since going to the doctors i have also experienced other symptoms as well as the original ones such as slight pains in my head that will only last a few seconds.my head seems to always feel very heavy and if i was to make sharp movements with my head it feels like it takes an extra 2 seconds before my vision and (feels like) my brain adjusts. i also feel very weak sometimes and even shaky and feel as if i need to eat something sugary, which seems to cure the weakness??? can anyone enlighten me on any possibilities as it would be greatly appreciated as i am having no help with doctors.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Pristiq help.... AnotherDayDone Depression 3 05-12-2010 08:54 PM
Help me work through this in a healthy way Iceman77 Relationship Health 13 04-27-2010 05:57 PM
Anyone recovering from drugs please help, need information tandycipps Addiction & Recovery 3 04-27-2010 10:21 AM
Need help for daughter with hypo symptoms but close to normal lab results brettb Thyroid Disorders 4 04-25-2010 02:22 PM
Morton's Neuroma ... Help BrianPK Foot & Ankle Problems 32 10-12-2009 03:18 PM