It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2007, 05:46 AM   #1
(female)

Krishon HB User
Exclamation Varicose Veins on My Tongue,HELP

Hi Everyone,
I am so scared. I have two popped varicose veins on my tongue plus others that are not popped up, even in the corners of my mouth. I mean they are like growths but they don't bother me. I went to two ENT doctors who gave me a half fast exams. They both said they were varicose veins and they are caused by aging. I am 46 years old and I don't know anyone with this. My Mom, and I asked some older women, I mean in there 80's and oooone in her 90's if they have this, they never heard of it. I read some real scary things on the computer about this. It could have to do with the jugular vein, artiries, one even said liver problems, which I don't have.

I have another apointment with another ENT doctor but they don't seem to bother because I don't have the greatest coverage. I also have Concha Bullosa and I am very sick from that. They won't even look in my ears, nose or throat, well, he did look at my tongue with a stick thing like a pediatrition.

Has anyone ever heard of this PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN. I am so scared. Thank You for reading my message, sorry it is kind of long. Please help if you can. The Doctors won't.
Vanna

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread