It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #1
(female)

cantell HB User
more ear questions

hello all,
I am new to this board and have a few questions..whew!! first I want to say how VERY happy I am to find this board and read some of you all's post about ear problems..I guess I am now among you. Didnt know it till yesterday. doc gave me some new meds 2 months ago..thats when it started
and I thought they were causeing the dizzyness, running into doorways (I have fibro also) memory loss, brain fog, then the scary stuff...hearing things..mine is like a radio or tv turned just loud enough that you can hear it but, not make out what the song is or the words. then, it gets louder and louder sometimes.. to where you want to
cover your ears and grab the plugs..common since would take over and I would relize its coming from with in!
Then there is the "seeing things" like for instants odd and end shapes and things..That you know darn well are NOT there. Both was making me nutz! at first I was in denial then it got very blantant..which was very scary.. anyway doc put this long thingy in my ear (which I didnt know until i felt this very sharp pain) and pulled a small ball off ear wax out. about 2 days ago I thought I had a zit in the part of the ear thats tender..but I could not see anything..then it stoped being tender and i didnt think nothing else about it..thats it no ear pain or nothing! my doc informed me that I had a really bad ear infection in my left ear and it was really swollen down in there.
my ear has been bleeding since..not a hugh amount but still bleeding. doc told me to put vinergar in it..then for the bleeding when I called back to let her know it was bleeding she told me to put proxide in it. I have not done either yet.
I told the doc about hearing things..although I wispered it I didnt want to say it out loud...she wanted to know what the voices were saying!! I told her they were saying I was crazy thats what!! she started laughing and I repeated that I could not make out words!!

heres the question I guess..is this how this T stuff starts..I get that there is no cure...and that you have to live with it..well the noises...but how is it that it just shows up..I have had very good hearing all my life up until yesterday..then it feels like someone opened the window in that ears and a breeze is a blowing through! LOL not really funny but helps me not to get depressed over it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread