It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2007, 06:57 AM   #1
(male)

dnluck HB User
Inverted papilosis: 2nd op

Hi,i had a blocked right nostril for about 6 months i went to my doctors and they gavee me sprays,then after a while i was coughing blood up so i ent back to the docters,after i seen a sugeon and had a ct scan i was admitted to hospital for what was to be a simple nasal polyp removal from the right maxilary sinus,the worst part was having the packing removed how painfull it was and lots of blood,after the op at my one week folwup the surgeon said the biopsy showed it was a fairly rare condition called inverted papilosis however it was benign,after a further 2 weeks i called back for a further ct scan the result showed it was still their,i am now waiting for a 2nd op,i am not sure if it has grown back or if it is from the first tumor,from what i have managed to find on ****** it says it can return very quickly and turn malignent,i am sort of worried about it now in case it is malignant,i have my op in 3 weeks,does anyone have any info or experience with this condition,i would be very gratefull.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread