HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Ear, Nose & Throat (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/ear-nose-throat/)
-   -   ALoha everyone I'm new to this board! (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/ear-nose-throat/517275-aloha-everyone-im-new-board.html)

state808 07-17-2007 07:17 PM

ALoha everyone I'm new to this board!

:) Aloha
Born and raised here on Oahu.

Just joined today. I am very knowledgeable in a lot of areas of health problems. No I am not a nurse or doctor. But I do a lot of research and read a lot of books. I pretty much read the entire "Mercks Manual" LOL.

The reason I read a lot and do my own research is because these doctors in Hawaii don't know diddley squat! lol ( it's pathetic). All they basically know what to do is give you a pill for everything, and to mask our illness instead of getting to the root of the problem and healing us.

So I'm glad there is a Health Board like this one to share info and get advice, and we know better than anyone else how we feel with our ailments.

Aloha
state808

state808 07-21-2007 03:11 PM

Re: ALoha everyone I'm new to this board!

I can't believe no one has welcomed me to the board. :(
Over 20 people viewed my message but had nothing to say.

state808

sabatinis26 07-21-2007 11:05 PM

Aloha nice to have you on board. I too am new and want to greet you and say nice meet you :)

ashwin81 07-22-2007 12:22 AM

[QUOTE=state808;3105000]:) Aloha
Born and raised here on Oahu.

Just joined today. I am very knowledgeable in a lot of areas of health problems. No I am not a nurse or doctor. But I do a lot of research and read a lot of books. I pretty much read the entire "Mercks Manual" LOL.

The reason I read a lot and do my own research is because these doctors in Hawaii don't know diddley squat! lol ( it's pathetic). All they basically know what to do is give you a pill for everything, and to mask our illness instead of getting to the root of the problem and healing us.

So I'm glad there is a Health Board like this one to share info and get advice, and we know better than anyone else how we feel with our ailments.

Aloha
state808[/QUOTE]

Hello/Aloha to you :)

I'm sorry that people have been a little slow to wlecome you here. Probably because everyone is so preoccupied with their health issues. I have noticed that this site is more "strictly business" than it should be, but I guess it's because people are pretty worried about themselves. Goodluck :)

beckhamhome 07-22-2007 02:24 PM

I know how you feel. I posted about my procedure and the first 3-4 days of my recovery. I had over 120 views, but not one post to my thread but me.

state808 07-22-2007 08:58 PM

Thanks for the Aloha's.

OMG.. Beckhamhome. Sorry to hear that. I'm kinda leary to write down my illness and talk about it now. The last thing I need is to have no one respond...that would just make me feel so alone in this. :(

You know what heals a person? It's love! It's understanding, it's listening, it's caring, or just being there for that person. If people are reading our posts they must have something in common with us right? Why would they click on our posts to read it? I am the type of person that would reply even if I didn't have an answer to the problem. But then again that's just me. :)

aloha
state808