It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2007, 03:47 AM   #1
(female)

wordstochokeon HB User
Unhappy My ear hurts bad on the inside and is plugged and the side on my jaw hurts with it?

it hurt really bad one day when it started it hurt for 2 days like unabarible and my throat hurt too with it then it seemed to stop for like a day and now its coming back not as bad my ear throbs sometimes and my jaw hurt right beside it. when ever my ear hurts my jaw hurts. what is this ive done research and can't figure it out and i can't just go to a doctor my family doesn't have insurance i mean nothin seems to make since i don't know at the beginning the pain was ridiculous and it throbbs now off and on

Old 12-11-2007, 07:30 AM   #2
(female)

SanDee53 HB User
Re: My ear hurts bad on the inside and is plugged and the side on my jaw hurts with i

It very well may be your teeth or jaw. You may have TMJ which will cause jaw pain and can cause sore throats. These problems can also affect the ears. Research TMJ and see what symptoms you have. Of course the problem could be your ears but this is a possibility worth researching.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
(female)

meli911 HB User
Re: My ear hurts bad on the inside and is plugged and the side on my jaw hurts with i

Wordstoch, I'm having a similar problem. Have you figured out yet what's causing your condition? I feel that mine may be related to GERD, since it occurs whenever I'm having digestive difficulties of any sort. I also feel a little bit of swelling/bump between my left ear and my jaw. It's really strange/frustrating...

Closed Thread