It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
(male)

irishlad000 HB User
Kis86 and anyone else, help me with my voice

Ok, I am worried that Ive let it go on so long. My voice has become very raspy and hoarse, it really is bad and I am not over reacting, believe. And in the morning, my family cant understand me.

If your reading Kis86, i was also on risperdal but ive been off for 6 months, and finished with all meds due to seeing a private doctor and having a second opinion.

I really want my voice back, my voice broke years and years ago so i know its the risperdal. but i always had a nice voice, not deep or hoarse at all. i had an identical voice to my big bro who is 7 years older but now its sounds horrible.

Can anyone help, i was on risperdal, olanzopine, clozapine, another antipsychotic i cant remember, then was put on injectable risperdal.

Ive seen a private doc and she says i dont have schz, but this med has messed me up. My voice is so bad along with a few other problems, i.e sexual function, tiredness and really weird acne on back and chest, and i never been prone to that.

Please help me with my throat, please please please.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I don't know what's wrong with my voice.. please read my descriptions. limhanney Ear, Nose & Throat 1 05-30-2011 09:27 PM
Voice and Speech Symptoms... what does everyone experience? Mich5 Bone Disorders 12 01-02-2011 09:27 PM
Epidurals & Injections do not work for me, anyone else? lifeshard Back Problems 1 04-29-2010 09:52 PM
LPR and the demise of the "Voice Artist" Winwahoo Acid Reflux / GERD 2 10-13-2008 05:54 AM
can anyone help me? I cannot breathe correctly sometimes? and my voice changed really Kis86 Ear, Nose & Throat 31 11-07-2007 01:38 PM