It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
(female)

ChaoticMoira HB User
Question Nasopure OR Neti Pot? Has Anyone Ever Tried Either Of These Things Out?

I have always had horrible sinus problems. I have never been able to breath clear in my life and I only just discovered Neti Pots, which I got pretty excited about. But while researching them I also came across Nasopure and now I am not sure which one I should get.

Does anybody have any experience with either of these things?

If so, which would you recommend?

Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Old 02-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

gcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB Usergcsjr HB User
Re: Nasopure OR Neti Pot? Has Anyone Ever Tried Either Of These Things Out?

I actually think there's a better option than either - it's called a SinusRinse bottle by NeilMed and it's available at most major drugstores (Walgreens and CVS both sell them) for about $12.00.

Neti Pots can be hard to use and they rely on gravity while SinusRinse and NasoPure allow you to use gentle pressure to get the liquid up into your sinuses (it's definitely a weird feeling at first but you'll get used to it). Be sure NEVER to use plain water - they all have little pre-measured packets of salt/sodium bicarbonate that you add to the water to match the normal Ph and salt content of your body.

SinusRinse bottles work great and are very easy to use.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread