It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2008, 06:35 AM   #1
(female)

help wanted :( HB User
lump infront of ear/top of jaw

hey. ive got this lump infront of my right ear at the top of my jaw and im getteing a little concerned about it now.
it appear about 8ish months ago when i was unwell with a cold/fever and i had a lump swell in my neck under my chin, which i assumed was just a lymph node swelling due to the illness and it went after a few weeks. then a little while later i got this lump.
what could it be? most of the research ive done points to a swallon node but ive had it for so long now that that cant be possible surely. its a hard lump i cant move it, it feels its attached to my jaw. i can only feel it when i open my outh wide so my jaw sticks out and so does the lump. it doesnt hurt, only a little sore and i feel ressure in the are when i touch it
any ideas? need to put my mind at rest
thanks

Old 05-21-2008, 01:21 AM   #2
(female)

help wanted :( HB User
Re: lump infront of ear/top of jaw

no ideas? my ear on that side is always blocked aswell, i think i read somewhere something aboutnot draingin porperly casuing a lump

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread