It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #1
(male)

jamshaid HB User
nose closed problem

Hi
My name is jamshaid iqbal . i am student in sweden . i have 29 years old,I have a big problem with my nose it always closed when i sleep specially in the morning, this problem was strat 5 years before but i ignore this problem but now its become very bad. In all the day nose working very good however when i sleep specially in the moring its has been closed daily. some time its closed from left side some time right side some time both sides. however when i leave the bed i feel normaly mean my nose is working quite nicely after leaving the bed. in many time i need water in the night because when my nose is closed and not working i breath from my mouth and my thrott dry again and again and i need water . so because of this problem i can not sleep well , i am very thank full to you please give me some suggestion
with due respect
jamshaid iqbal

Last edited by jamshaid; 01-29-2009 at 12:12 AM.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

1sunny1 HB User1sunny1 HB User
Re: nose closed problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamshaid View Post
i need quick replay
I think that a lot of people have this problem, I wouldn't worry about it, but you could see your doc, there are nose sprays you can use, it is probably allergies.

Sunny

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2009, 04:12 AM   #3
(male)

jamshaid HB User
Re: nose closed problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sunny1 View Post
I think that a lot of people have this problem, I wouldn't worry about it, but you could see your doc, there are nose sprays you can use, it is probably allergies.

Sunny
Hi
sunny thanks you very much for reply me soon .infect i am new of this site and you tell me some thing about my problem that you could see your doc, there are nose sprays you can use,
i dont know which doc you are saying and which spray i should use please tell me in detail i search all the web site but i could not see my doc and and spray name thanks jamshaid

Closed Thread