It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

TheHappyMan HB UserTheHappyMan HB User
Strange small lump on the side of my throat

I have COPD and have been on a corticosteroid inhaler for 7 years now. Recently I have had a throat/sinus problem and was diagnosed with an "upper respiatory problem", for which the doc gave me "sudafed". Subsequently I suspect that I also have "Thrush" (white coated tounge, etc) which I have just started to treat with various herbs and supplements.

Well, the throat/sinus problem seems a lot better but just yesterday I noticed (felt) a small bump/lump on the right side of my face about an inch down from the jaw and maybe two inches to the right of my mouth.

This lump is rather vauge and very small and painless. Does anybody have any ideas what it could be ???? Mybe it will just go away in a week ???????

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thehappyman

Old 03-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

TheHappyMan HB UserTheHappyMan HB User
Smile Re: Strange small lump on the side of my throat

Well, lots of views but no replies - I finally went to my Primary Doctor and he told me to ignore it unless it got larger - Well, here we are, three weeks later and it's almost totally disappered.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread