It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
(female)

dreamer79 HB User
Red face Ear Pain, Hurts to swallow, Headaches

OK for 4 days already i been in pain, I have no health insurance or cash to go to a clinic. I tried drinking tea, taking vitamins, took left over codeine i had, took ibroufen (those ease the pain for a short while) but its still there....
It started with just my right side, My ear was aching, my right side of my head was pounding, my right gland was swollen, It hurts like hell when I swallow and I have no energy!!!! It's 4 days later and its both ears, whole head, whole throat hurts when i swallow and it hurts when i yawn! What could be wrong? Has anyone had this before? And knows possibly what it is and what can help. I am also always sick like once a month but never this bad! I am tired of it, I know, I know I really need to look into getting some insurance....but for now anyone have any answers? I also have a lil cough here and there and some mucus. Thanks in advance.

~Dreamin of you tonight, till tomorrow and for all of the night~

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
pain after an adult tonsillectomy mcghees4 Ear, Nose & Throat 4 08-09-2009 08:27 AM
PAIN from tonsillectomy supersweety007 Ear, Nose & Throat 47 07-27-2008 06:13 PM
weird pain in neck & seperate ear problem grapejuice Men's Health 6 10-05-2007 05:45 AM
weird pain in neck and ear problems please help me grapejuice General Health 2 09-28-2007 11:04 PM
Conference Details: Gaining Control of Pain angel_bear Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 17 06-26-2005 06:59 AM