It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Ear, Nose & Throat Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
(male)

ShaunL HB User
Dry feeling at the back of my tongue/throat?

hello all, for about 3days I have been feeling sick, but haven't been sick as of yet. I have a dry feeling at the back of my throat/around the back of my tongue *it's hard to describe where it is*

I drink water, and then a few milliseconds the feeling reappears, also my flem feels rather thick.

I have recently just minor gaged, but nothing came up. I'm fine eating, although I do feel slightly sick afterwards.
I also feel really tired.

Some information about me: I'm 19years old and I've had asthma since I was born, but I have pretty much got rid of it now, except when I run around in winter.

So any ideas of what this could be?
Should I be worried?
My main worry at the minute is going to sleep, and stop breathing
By the way I'm in the UK and it's nearly 11pm so I'm unable to goto doctors, the only place I could go would be the hospital.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Feeling of lump or something stuck in throat beecool Ear, Nose & Throat 32 05-06-2012 07:07 AM
Sudden onset of foreign body feeling in throat/very scary scaredalotz Ear, Nose & Throat 14 06-08-2010 12:13 PM
i've had this weird feeling in the back of my throat for months now... aaallie General Health 1 08-05-2008 03:15 AM
Nausea/gag/vomiting/retch feeling that I cannot control!!!!! KyleG Acid Reflux / GERD 16 02-02-2008 05:14 PM
Gagging/Retching feeling from PND, LPR, or something else? KyleG Open to All Other Health Topics 6 09-22-2007 08:49 PM